Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Quickie

Pardon me, im lying on my bed, and getting lazy to type. I'll keep it short and sweet! (:

Mumsie's birthday is tomorrow! Awesome cake from Rive Gauche!





And i sew this tote bag over the weekend. Totally started from scratch alriight! Woo! Super proud of myself. Cost price of this bag: 5 bucks! Heh..gonna hunt for more nice fabrics to make more pretty pretty bags :D




And i just got my first pay cheque today! Woo! Which also means that i'm left with just 2 and a half more weeks of internship, which also means that my last year in poly is gonna come in 2 and a half weeks. Time sure passes fast! Fortunately, deadlines aren't as tight when i first started out 5 weeks ago. The first 2 weeks of itp was really hell. Hope all goes well for my last 2 weeks ):

Oh, and i just received my results last week. Totally unexpected, since i flunked my last presentation to the clients. Gonne work hard to maintain my gpa! (:

No comments: