Saturday, September 22, 2007

study like hell.

bored. OUT to study. shall finish one more topic of bio and practice some maths.
SCREW PROMOS!~~


back from studying. this is the first time i spent my Saturday study. >.< i dont evn remember studying this hard for my O levels. managed to finish 2 more topics of my bio. mentally dead at the moment..........................

anyway, i just discovered something about me today. i realised i enjoy watching people. very interesting. hahax. (: this was how i saw something that put me off in the library today; there was this guy, ok, he wasn't fat but was kinda fleshy. he was wearing this tight pair of white skinny jeans with those beng stripe tee, and completed the look with those thick black glasses. BUT, the disgusting thing is, his face was so NOT beng la. he still dare to walk as though he is so big, arms swing until like they are going to drop out any moment. >.< disgusted. very fake. despise this kind of people.

No comments: