Sunday, November 25, 2007

sushi again!!!!

second sis's (hazel) bday today. eldest sis's (grace) bday tomorrow. went to imm's ichiban sushi to have lunch. well..their food is ok. but their pricing on just sushi is quite costly. bento box is much more worthwhile. will only go there to eat with my family. haha..
this is what my dad ordered. some black pepper beef thingy..
this is what my second sis ordered, tempura curry rice
this is what i ordered, and i have no idea what this is. but theres tempura, mackerel and stuff..
mum ordered udon and eldest sis ordered sashimi.

and some random sushi..


and my second sis love her pressie! hooray!
but not for the older..bought a size too big, and it cant be change. oh well..will find someone to sell it to, and get her that yeti notebook instead. shouldn't have think twice about that yeti..boohoo!! ):

i know its random, but this shall be my lappie's wallpaper, and it will stay there for quite some time! (:

No comments: