Saturday, June 7, 2008

frustrated over disappointment

I'm PISSED PISSED PISSED!

first, me and hwan couldn't go to the 'chalet'. soo, we bought buy bags of nachos tidbits and food, carried a huge bag to school, and looking forward to it, all for nothing. such a huge disappointment lahhhh. sighh ):

so we ended up squashing till 10pm, cos i didnt really have to mood to head back home. at least training was fun today. though i missed quite a few balls, but it was still FUN!

sadly, the moment i stepped into my house, my eldest sis came and quarrelled with me. of all times, why noooow??? i was already in a bad mood, was so tired from training, and she came to argue with me the moment my i entered through the gate. like ROARRRRRRRRRR!! and she argued with me over such a small puny little matter!!! fking annoying laahhhhh!!! and to think that i was so looking forward to share my extra bag of nachos with them. rahhh..shall just eat them for dinner! #*&%$@!

FORGET IT. shall just post some overdued pics, from the squash outing last sunday
















dont really have to mood to add any captions ):
ohya, and i cut my hair.

No comments: