Monday, April 20, 2009

Just great

A freaking fantastic first day of school i had.

It already turned out wrong first thing in the morning. Hoping things would turn out fine later in the day, but it went down the wrong turn.

My laptop was attacked by this retarded virus that crypted every single file in my laptop. Even those files that i have been working on throughout my holidays, like my Robocup logo design, and my squash banner design. Poof! Gone, just like that. I was so desperate that i was practically pleading with teary eyes, asking that IT guy if there was any way he could retrieve back those files. I can't help being emotional cause my heart aches for all the wasted time and effort i have spent on it. Damn the guy who came out the virus and that stupid ransom message included in it! If i ever see you down the streets, i'll make sure i'll bite you into a million pieces and feed you to the dogs! On second though, noo..i won't stain my teeth just because of you, i'll just throw you to the pack of hungry dogs and let them do the work.

This is the third time i'm having my laptop rebooted. Spent almost 4 hours in that frigging cold room just to fix the problem. Let's just hope it will never ever ever happen again. It's just pure torture to see your works go down the drain like this.

Oh, and i just realised that all my precious photos and songs are gone too. Bravo! Think i'll just sleep tonight and worry about it tomorrow instead. I'm exhausted. Nights all.


And thanks for putting that smile back on my face (:

No comments: