Sunday, May 31, 2009

Barely Breathing



Logo design for the Boys' Brigade's 80th anniversary.
I'm running low on cash. Just printing alone for this assignment cost me 40 bucks. Darn.
Torture for this assignment is finally ending soon, on Monday at 1.30pm. Can't wait.

But then again, the end of that means the beginning for Crowbar deadline rush on Thursday. Geez. I need a break.
Can't believe i'm going to school 7 days a week. Headed down to school today to work on my assignment. Squash prep camp tomorrow, and more work to do after that. And i'm left handicapped 'cause my stupid mouse isn't working. I want an ice cream break! Dammit.

The more you anticipate, the more you'll be disappointed. Expect less, and you'll be surprised more. Trust me. Tried and tested, and it works. Being shortlisted for Robocup logo and mascot design competition was totally unexpected. Tons of effort put into Boys' Brigade, and was disappointed. Didn't really expect much though, 'cause even i wasn't satisfied with my work. But still, you'll still have that little glimpse of hope deep inside your heart.

Oh well...what's the point. It's all over (:

No comments: