Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Bite On

It's been quite some time since i last blogged huh. Have been working my ass of for the past few weeks. I really hate the last few weeks of school before a semester ends. It's like all the deadlines are being cramped together, it's just pure torture for us. Sheesh.

Ohya, so these are some of the entries that i submitted for SP Media Challenge. I personally like the 2nd one, Dusk, though it didn't win anything. The Red Stairs got me a forth position (:




And these are the reasons why i have been staying overnight in school, and working through the night. We were only given 2 weeks to complete this brochure. Our client was Young NTUC. Have to admit that designing this brochure was pretty fun, but it's just so draining. It gave me eye bags o.o




And after this brochure, I was only left with 2 days to start chiong-ing on my Creative Communication Assignment that was due last Friday. And on that very same day, i had a law test. The only time i studied for that was when i was on the train, on the way to school. Haha. Fortunately, it turned out pretty alright. Managed to remember a few stuff. Phew..it has been almost 2 years since i last wrote essays mann.

But anyhow, i did the following for my CC assignment. Chose Havaianas to be my client.



So now, the semester holidays have kinda started, since the other schools are having exams, and we design students have started to slack. But we still have one more Coffee Table Book assignment to go, which is due next friday.

Have been going around to take photos of cats lately, since i chose that to be my main focus of the CFTB. Oh wells..just one more to go. Bite on! Gahhh!


btw, i enjoy your company (:

No comments: