Sunday, August 5, 2007

scary day...didnt have this feeling for so long le. ever since sec3? =\

this afternoon, i ran for e bus. wasn't very far. then board the bus, felt so breathless. thought it will be ok after awhile. but it became worse, my throat felt so airy & cold & itchy. next thing i knew, i was SO dizzy. some white stuff seem to cover my eyes, maybe thats wat they call 'seeing stars'. i though i was blacking out. i couldn't even walk properly when i hurried to sit. then i started to perspire cold sweat, profusely, A LOT! kept having the feeling of puking. usually, i rest awhile will recover le. but dunno why, i still felt so faintish. i alighted from the bus, he quickly supported me to a seat. he said my face was totally pale, totally white! and that i felt totally cold when he supported me. T.T then he rushed to buy water for me. after sitting like for so0 long, finally start to feel better. i was perspiring like crazy, yet felt so cold.

sorry, must have scared u alot bah? >.<

dunno what happen to me. very long didnt have this feeling le. it will normally occur cos i don't eat ma, but i did! im really scared of having that feeling again. don't like it at ALL! =(

No comments: