Friday, August 3, 2007

school was fine today, but had a very boring pe lesson. our tcher didn come today, so didnt had the chance to play a proper volleyball game. was looking v much forward to it. =\

mr ang asked me to find him just before training. i was kinda afraid that he already knew it..turns out that he wanted to talk about my disastrous results in mid years and how was i coping with my studies. well, i did tell him e truth..about me did thought of quiting so as to concentrate on my studies n stuff. he then jus said "obviously, i dont want you to quit." and he also talked about my attitude towards training..about nt trying hard enough. well, partly cos im losing interest in training.. >.<>

had a physical test during training today. had to cover as much distance as possible in 12 mins, n complete 100 girls push ups while being timed. arms were damn nua aft that! couldnt evn support myself to stand.

pionner jc having open house tmr. have to go to tend e canoe booth.=\ still must do pw aft that. sian.............

No comments: