Sunday, December 16, 2007

busy and tired
have been working from 9am to 9pm for the last few days. cos my collegue took 2 off days to see her beloved xiao zhu. lol..at marina square. she took many photos and videos of him..and i realised that his side view look alot like JAY!~ wooo...
anyway, have been working my butt off. soo many calls and paper work coming in. arghhh! boohoo...well, at least i found something that will motivate me to go to work. tee-hee-hee... xD

ohya, reen is coming to join me at work next tues. but she starts later and ends earlier than me. boohoo...nvm, can suffer all the work together!

on thursday, met up with him for dinner. very long didnt see him. went to delifrance for dinner. yummmyyy.... =p

what i ate. something beefy..and potatoey

what he ate. some curry baked rice.had dairy queens's marshmallow almond chocolate blizzard. gosh...heavenly.


anyway, i went to my granny's at queensway after work yesterday. on the way there, i saw this toot toot looking bangalah guy, who tucks in his shirt into his jeans, carrying a brand new La Senza paper bag. lol...he must have bought some sexy lingerie for his philiphino girlfriend. >.<

and saw lotsa kittys at my granny's neighbour. weee~




No comments: