Tuesday, December 11, 2007


tired.
tired.
tired.

was quite busy in the call centre. just one day alone, we recieved 32 orders. imagine how many times the phone rang, and many times i need to call out to confirm their orders again. so much paper work today. phew.. >.<

and i got my first pay le. 293 bucks for 6 days of work. and i predict i will get more next week, cos most likely working from 9am to 9pm. getting busier everyday..boohoo


after work, drop by far east to get the 'purpur' membership card (from yesterday's shopping spree in ONE shop). i forgot which floor was that shop at, so i went round and round and up and down and round and round and up and down again. in the end, when i finally recognised the shop, i realised i passed it 3 times already. stupid me!

bought MnM's cripsy mints, to accompany me on my long way home. also bought tim tam for my mum. she LOVES tim tam too!! and its special edition. its called " Love Potion". choc and raspberry flavoured. YUMMY! the raspberry was like flowing out! gosh...

and my mum bought this for us. weeeee~

*fat Fat FAT!*

No comments: