Friday, April 4, 2008

END of contract!!!

3 April, Thursday
.
finally recieved my SUB CLUB card! yay..discounts when i eat subway! (:
went clementi's botak jones to meet up with jevi, to pass him my laptop so that he can help me bring it down to SP for that design software installation. stupid, keep tempting me with the cajun fries when he jolly well know i cant eat. -.-
rushed home to bake chocolate chip cookies for my collegues, cos tmr will be my last day of work le. as usual, i added extra chocolate chips! heee..



they looked oh-so-yummy riight??

and i packed them into pretty packages. its a good thing i worked in goodwood, manage to learn some wrapping skills and kop some ribbons!




4 April, Friday
.
last day of work. my collegues were so shocked to recieve the cookies, that they didn even smile. lol..just wide-mouthed, and touched. maybe cos its notg common to recieve gifts in their generation. and i recieved some chocolates candies and a keychain. hee..maybe working there isnt so bad after all. thanks zhihui! (:
went to meet up with jevi again to get back my lappie. turns out that SP's wireless network was down again. couldnt install. damn..their network sucks.











No comments: