Monday, April 28, 2008

happy happy

being random: sunset from my balcony.
sunrise from my kitchen.
.

I AM IN LOVE WITH MY ANGEL!

which i think its a 'she', cos she gave me this little keychain to me, with a note

, which only girls will know what to give to a girl! ain't that sweet? awww...seriously didnt expect to recieve anything this nice. if you so happen to read this, THANK YOU!! goin' to plant you a BIG FAT kiss when i find out who you are!! and im so motivated to get more gifts for my mortal now. hahahaha..

*and don't worry angel, im not sad. (: *
.

the day started with DT1 lessons, and with the class drawing on alex's tee. haha..



erhem..look at his X X.



me, chessa, ariel, vencia and hwan. love u girls! (:




hwan looks like a grinning chesire cat. hahah..





im so tempted to post vencia's pic. but shall refrain from doing that, cos she might kill me! ><


went to watch Superheros at jp during our 3 hours break. bought Mac in for lunch. Uber lame movie, but cant deny that its funny. good thing that the tix was only 6 bucks.

and tomorrow is Tuesday, DS lessons! wooooo :D

.

looking forward to more laughters with the girls! yay!

*MoMoMo, TohTohToh*

xD

No comments: