Thursday, June 25, 2009

Happy birthday daddy! (:

It's daddy's birthday today! He's 58!
Went home a little earlier after maya-ing in school to give him a surprise. A classic birthday celebration with balloons, pizza and cake. Haha..
And, and and, i still love Bakerzin's cake :D







Not sure whether should i classify it under good or bad news, but there's another squash match at SCGS again tomorrow at 3pm. I just received a sms from the organizer. Argh..i was already planning to go Starbucks tomorrow to continue with my Maya, now my plans are all ruin. Oh well, we paid 15 bucks for this tournament, its best to make it worthwhile.

And i finally left TSA yesterday. I thought i could stay on longer and see how it goes. Certainly did not expect my schedule to have so many clashes, even during the holidays. And squash has become pretty important to me. Sigh..just hope i made the right decision, and not end up regretting like the past 3 years. Guilt and regrets? Keeping my fingers crossed! ):

No comments: