Sunday, June 14, 2009

More play time please!

A random visit to my house by reen on Saturday.
Haha..i was suppose to be doing my work at home, but guess i procrastinated to much to start working on it. Was suppose to meet reen for dinner, but ended up buying grocery and dropping by to my place for some home cooked dinner. Or rather, just maggie and fruits, followed by a movie called 'Atonement'.

Let's do it again sometime soon! :D








Met up with my class peeps on Friday to surprise Makiyo on her birthday! Haha..headed down to Marina Barrage for picnic. My bad feeling was right, but we had fun in the end anyway. Yayness.






All hail the king!!!





Classic PZ face. tsk!

Future Korean boy man! Aisehh~

And ash finally caught the wind in her hair and got a model like photo! Hahaha



It's Father's Day today. We bought a Wii for my dad, that comes with this stepping/balancing machine. Suppose to encourage my dad from exercising rather than sitting on the sofa and watching tv every night. Haha..oh well.

Second week of holidays are approaching, and i have yet to start on my work Bugger!

No comments: