Saturday, October 6, 2007

birthday pressies

well, this is it. my birthday is going to end in an hour plus or so. went out for dinner with some of my mates, had swensens.
i dunno why, but it just seems like a normal day to me. but i must really thank them for giving me the cards. they mean the most to me. well, i must say that this year's pressies are rather bimbo-ish and girly. Lol..even my sis agrees. recieved a homographic ariel notebook and a matching pencil from my eldest sis, and a pinky kitty pouch/case from 2nd sis, soft furry bear from classmates (not to forget the strawberry cake), ms bunny and cards from friends. now, im waiting for my handphone stock to arrive so that my parents can get them for me!
so now, i have 2 ms bunnies. dont know whether to be happy or sad. Lol.. at least little ms bunny has company.

-unfairness; disappointment-

No comments: