Wednesday, October 24, 2007

happy day

had SO much fun today!! jess, cat and me sneaked out during PW lesson and found our way up to the rooftop!! had the time of our lives la..ran around the sch compound through the rooftop. and it was going to rain soon, so windy. the soldier officers from the stagmont camp on the hill kept looking at us, lol..but we didnt care.

then we had a second round of fun when vivian and hazel joined us. lol..took lots of crazy and unglam pictures!! but it was so FUN! and this makes me even sadder, knowing that we will never have so much ever again after friday! sigh...im SAD!! Boohoo..i want the class to stay together!! ):

then after school, we went to the library to return huda's lappie. and i saw this sign which says "you may take me home", which refers to the stack of newspaper. when i said that to cat, she started mumbling the whole list of them "you may take me home, you can take me home, please take me home." LOL..it was hilarious, esp when its coming from cat. and jess evn said that she was mumbling that throughout band prac. i can imagine that. xD im so infectious! lol..

well..i'll let the pictures do the talking!

No comments: