Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Smile

Went to celebrate TAN WEILIN's birthday on Sunday. Bought her a whole tin of Hershey's kisses. Wanted to get one for myself too actually, cos i love the tin. Haha. Anyway, we went to Marina's Jack's Place for lunch. As usual, the laughter and smiles never fail when I'm with them. Hahaha.


Went to the Teddy Bear Exhibition at The Arts House after that. Was quite a disappointment though. I thought it would be in some big exhibition hall. Turned out to be like in a rather small room, with a few booths of dolls. We entertained ourselves by trying to take group shots though. Took quite a number of unglam shots. I shall be good and not upload them. Haha.

Somehow, i LOVE this shot!




Went to meet up with alfie after that to get his birthday shoes (:


Heh. Did this during IDS lesson yesterday.
Am getting more and more fascinated by what Flash can do each time i attend IDS lessons.






You got me so worried yesterday. Get well soon (:


No comments: