Monday, November 17, 2008

Monday Blues


Went to a Squash BBQ to Kenneth chen's house on Friday after school, at some Flynn estate at Pasir Panjang. Guess it was suppose to be fun, but somehow....oh well.

Went to celebrate alfie's birthday on Saturday. Baked my yummy famous cupcakes for him on Friday morning before school and passed it to him before school started. Heh..nice riight??
Booked 2 tickets to the Singapore Flyer as his birthday gift, and he loved it :D
______________________________
The same scary thing happened to me again this morning. Was on my way to school, on the train, and as usual, it was pretty crowded. As it was approaching Jurong East, that sickening feeling came again, except this time, with a tummy ache, and i know its not the shitty kind. I started perspiring cold sweat, like really perspiring. And i think my whole face turned pale, since that always happened in the past. Then i got so giddy, that everything before me was like really white. And at Jurong East station, more people got on the train. As i was standing at the corner and got surrounded, i almost had difficulty breathing. Kept telling myself to tahan abit more till i reach Clementi. Fortunately, i managed to survive and ran out of the train at Clementi and sat down to steady myself. Was feeling so cold. Feels like deja vu everytime this happens. This feeling feels so familiar that i know when is it going to come. Argh!
I can even remember clearly when it happened to me in the past. Twice in primary school, once in secondary school, twice in JC, and now again. Sigh..

After i was feeling much better, i went ahead to Dover and rushed to the toilet. I think i stayed in there for like 20 mins? Somehow, my stomach hurt really badly. Was soooo in pain that i could barely walk, so i stayed in there till i was feeling alittle better.
Was consulting Ms Huei about my photos for the Photography Competition. Her opinions are like the total opposite from Ms Shirlyn's luh. Who to listen to mann?? Rah..and my consultation eat into my IDS lesson for like half an hour. Decided to skip lesson and go home early to start on my painting.

Hmmm..still indecisive on whether should i go squash training tomorrow. There's a friendly match with JJC tmr, and my competition is next week. But i think i have to bring a luggage to school tmr if i were to go training luh. Have to bring my big canvas, paints, laptop, shoe bag and my racket. Rah..how to carry them all??

And it was raining pretty heavily today. Some Monday this in to start of my week huh. Thanks.
And i have yet to recieve my pay for the promoter job that i worked! Rahhhh!!!


Who wants to run 21km with me in the Stand Chart Marathon?? >.<

No comments: