Sunday, December 14, 2008

blabbers

Have been slacking my time away for this entire week. Somewhat have been reminding myself that i should have at least a week rest before starting on my assignments again. And now, that one week has past, it's time to suffer again. Sigh

Spent my weekends mostly with my family. Stayed at home for the entire Saturday afternoon to have a photo shooting session with my gummy bears. Haha. Love the photos, and here's one preview.



Went to my grams place at Queenstown later in the evening, and caught some unglam cats in the act. Hahaha. Hella cute.




Went to Vivo's Tung Lok to celebrate my gram's 79th birthday. Even saw Garry and Weilin with her HorHor there. Hahaha. Spent the rest of the day searching for the perfect queen size bed for my room, but still cant seem to find one. Oh well.

No comments: