Tuesday, December 9, 2008

SCM's photos


Heh. Got the marathon's photos from reen, and also from the marathon-photos website. And here they are.

Completed the race at a time shorter than we expected.
Covered 21km in 3 hours and 36 mins.
Taken at like 6am before everything started. My marathon partner for 2 years! (:

And yeap, we were wearing men's jersey, cause they had ran out of women's men. Yeah, we were complaining at first, but kinda glad that we got the men's after looking at the women's jersey, even though its so long that you can hardly see my shorts. Haha..
__________________________________________________

Went to collect my passport with my family this morning. Headed down to Vivo to grab some gummy bears for my photography assignment. Then went to Ikea to look at some queen size bed. Haha..going to revamp my bedroom. Me and my sis have already started painting it red and white. Hopefully can finish this week. Even bought new wall lights and stuff. Woo!
Went back to school for squash training after that. Getting boring though. :/



Insignificant?

No comments: