Sunday, December 21, 2008

Catsie fetish


Heh. I just realised that i have a sudden fetish for cats, since all my recent posts are about them.

Had another squash gathering, and this time, a christmas party at Joseph's house last friday. And his house was HUGE, has a big white dog, and a cute cat called Ginger. Haha. Spent most of my time there chasing after the cat :P
Meet Ginger.

And i just stole the above 2 pictures of Ginger from yingshan's blog. It's so adorable, i couldnt resist. And i wasnt torturing Ginger! She likes it so much that she didnt move at all! Heh :p

So we played games there and stuff. And had this gift exchange thingy, and i got this mickey mouse cup. Haha, overall, we had fun. Only remembered laughing non stop during the games. Another Christmas party coming up tomorrow with my class peeps at Ms Huei's house. Woo! Hopefully she and Mr Sam rears a cat too.

A reunion dinner at my grams yesterday.




I'm getting very tired.

No comments: