Monday, February 16, 2009

so over you

Isn't this song just simply soothing. Love the violin.
Produced by The Corrs and Hughes & Farrell. Enjoy!

I'm so over Macromedia Flash.
It's so torturous to spend sleepless nights over you. I even had to stayed overnight in school just for you. You better thank me that i gave you so much attention. But, i gave you up on that friday night, when i finally dropped you in Ms Janny's assignment drop box. I hope to never see you again.

Fortunately, im pretty satisfied with it. Since my previous one i did with Dreamweaver suck.

I found it so yucks after i edited it with Flash. Oh well.

Ok people, you can start asking me out now. Cause im freeeee! Hahaha! Well, almost. Since im left with only 2 more assignments to go this week. So, weeeee!
And i'm getting pretty excited about the Hong Kong trip. Me and my sis have already started planning where to go and all.



You're such an irresponsible person. Or may be i'm just plain stupid. I feel as though i'm being taken advantage of.
But anyhow, i'm over with you too, together with Flash (:

No comments: