Saturday, February 7, 2009

wake me up when february ends

Such a 90s song (:

After slogging through nights for a week, and only sleeping when my dad wakes up in the morning at 6am, i finally submitted my DS assignment. Drawing, painting and stitching.
I realised, somehow, i like to do stuff that hurts my fingers. Haha..first wires, then wire meshes, and now, getting pricked by needles while stitching. And i counted, i got pricked eleven times, including one on my thigh. Sheesh.


My final 3 scanned illustrations on fabric.


Ohya, and i spent 45 bucks just to print my illustrations, after i scanned them. Frigging 45 bucks for 3 A2 size poster. Sigh. At least it costed much less than printing them on fabric, which cause 30 bucks EACH. This is crazy. If only i can be a rich designer. I think money problems are like restricting everybody ):
But fortunately, im pretty satisfied with the printed results. The matted posted texture helped it to give a dreamier feel. So, yay! (: Hopefully this last DS assignment of mine will pull up my DS grades.

So, 1 down, 5 more to go. And 4 of them are due this coming week, in 2 consecutive weeks. This week was a killer, next week is HELL. Stab me please. ):
The only thing that im looking forward now is the Hong Kong trip with the squashies in march.

I better start my photo shooting session with my gummy bears now.

No comments: