Tuesday, February 24, 2009

workaholic

First of all,
HAPPY 19TH BIRTHDAY, TAN ZHI WEN!!!

haha :D

Two consecutive days of shopping is tiring.
Monday spent with hwans, in town.
Tueday spent with my second sister, in Bugis. Got a really adorable vest from Muji. It's so woolly that it looks like a baby's. But heck, it's cute!
Oh mann..got to resist. Save now, splurge in hong kong! >.<

And i think i'm a workaholic. I'm so not used to days like these, when i'm soo free with no assignments to do. Guess i'm used to my hectic lifestyle. I can't even get to sleep, not till it's about 3 to 4am? Spend my twilight watching The Little Mermaid on youtube to kill time. Planning to watch Beauty and the Beast later on. Reviving childhood memories. HAHA. This is bad. My body clock has gone haywire. Any re-tuning services available?

Spending my Wednesday evening at timbre with the girls, Thursday and Friday at the chalet, and Friday night is when squash training resumes.
Hong Kong in 16 days. Can't wait!


sigh

No comments: