Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Hello blog

NS men are really annoying. I'm not stereotyping, but it really happened quite a number of times. They seemed as though they are going to pounce on any girl. "晚上好! 晚上好!" Sheesh. -.-

And Project Mass Reduction shall start now! Have been cutting down on my meals, and been jogging at the stadium for the past 2 days. Shall restrict myself to only 3 meals a day, or may be even 2. And no more snacking on little tidbits during break time. Shall start bringing my little bottle of water to school |:

Have been neglecting my blog recently eh. Skipped squash training again to chiong for my DT2 assignment. This 2 weeks are going to be hectic with so many assignments. MLP report and presentations, BDS report, DT2 assignments and its constant bugging of updating its blog. And there's Media Law test next next week. Law TEST! Omg..i'm so going to flunk it, BIG time. I'm not interested in that module at all. The last time i wrote essays and did case studies were like 103938 years ago. May be even 4538901 years.

And i'm sick and tired of all these responsibilities. Seriously.
Argh. I need my play time.
And I want it NOW!



And where are you? |:
Perhaps being busy is a good thing. At least it occupies my mind. But still....

No comments: