Sunday, July 5, 2009

Picnic with reen

I thought my day would be ruined by what i heard in the morning. Was feeling pretty lousy. But reen made it all better. (though i was still thinking about it now and then |: )
Went grocery shopping in the afternoon, before going back to her place to start cooking for our little picnic at Marina Barrage. Hee (:

And we didn't even know that they were having their National Day rehearsal on the same day. Got to see fireworks, helicopters and apache planes and all. Woo! Are we lucky or what? Yayness. And yeah, we finally got to catch up with another, sharing our little secrets. Talk and talk and talk. Let's have more of these! (:

More photos on FB!

































Please be alright. You're making me worry all day and night. I'm not afraid to admit it now. I guess this made me realised that i'm afraid. And i feel stupid. Every time i think about it, tears welled up in my eyes. Argh. When will i hear your voice again? 2 weeks? 3 weeks? Can't bear to think about it.

Please be alright.

No comments: