Sunday, July 26, 2009

Starbucksing

Spent another 12 hours straight at Starbucks to do my work again, with reen and char. It's so scary that we could actually manage to work non-stop, except for that dinner break me and reen had. Char and I was so exhausted that we were talking gibberish by the time it was 11pm. Haha..kinda fun, but am really tired now. Really. Really. Tired.

Going to reen's place to continue doing my work tomorrow. Arghhhhh...someone give me an energy boost. Or better, someone please take me out to play!!

Ohya, if you so happen to pop by, be a dear and help me do this survey? Its for our Marketing assignment. Thanks! Love you! ♥

Am going to bed now, otherwise i might just flop down in front of my lappie till the next morning. Nights people!


i'm kinda glad that i'm busy. i didn't think that much today |:

No comments: