Tuesday, January 29, 2008

had a very weird dream last night. dreamt that my 2nd sis had passed away *touch wood*. at first, me and my eldest sis were like folding some joss paper and was feeling extremely sad, but i didn't know it was because of my 2nd sis. then suddenly, i was at my grandma's place. for some reason, i suddenly realise why i was so sad. and scared that i might see my sis's spirit. when i walked out of the house, i heard my sis calling me. *shivers* so i went back in the room. she looked just like a real person, so i wasn't scared anymore. stupid right? anyway, she started crapping with me as usual. so weird.. and when i woke up and told my sis about it, she said that she dreamt about her own death too. that was kinda freaky lah! maybe cos she's sleeping directly above me. lol..

went to clarke quay for interview yesterday. so surprised to melanie and her 2 other friends there too. its like all the people who wanna work in the west area were all from hua yi. haha..they will be working at petrol kiosks. i'll be working as a Pokka promoter for the next 8 days, starting from this afternoon. the bad thing is that, im posted to smelly smelly Sheng Shiong at Jalan Bahar. everytime i go there, i will smell like fish. >.< the good thing is that its only 6 bus stops from my house, with another 15 mins walk in. GOSH, think i will die when im stuck there for 8 days, while listening to CNY songs being played over and over again! but i guess it wont be that bad, an hour of ear torture gives my 6 bucks! (: mann, so gonna miss CNY this year. most of all, i miss my fav Bak Kwa. who wanna buy for me??? ):


saw this brand of bleach when my dad drove me to Sheng Shiong last night to check out the place. 'Pipit'. Sounds stupid eh?

have been jogging for the past 3 days. wont be doing much in the next 8 days. >.<

No comments: