Sunday, January 20, 2008

to JESSICA CALANDRA: I'M SO NOT A STALKER, YOU BIMBO.

lol. went to queenstown's ikea for lunch today. so surprised to see jess and her family there too. had my favourite swedish meatballs and chicken wings for lunch. yum yum..and i found out those are jess's fav too. lol..
after that, we went down to toa payoh central to collect some of mum's stuff. then just as my dad was parking the car, i saw jess again! -.- is this freaky or what?? we just so happen to park on the same level of the carpark, at the same time! even if we strike 4D, it wont be this accurate! sheesh..kinda scary. my sis even asked me to get 4D numbers from her. LOL..

then we went down to bt timah plaza. had korean food for dinner! yum yum..
kimchi!
shared this yummy bi bim bab with my sis. was still full from my meatballs lunch. >.<
my parents had kimchi soup.
beef borne soup. gosh, the soup is so mouth-watering! taste kinda like tomyum..and im drooling >.<


i'm sure i have put on at least 1kg today. boohoo..

something is wrong with my blog again. cant change the font sizes, alignment and colour again. why?? too lazy to find a new blog skin. >.<

No comments: