Tuesday, January 1, 2008

HAPPY NEW YEAR!


My New Year Resolutions:
Be more outspoken.
Be less pessimistic.
Be more confident.
Lose weight.
Worry less, laugh more.
Keep in touch with friends.
Save more money.
Control my temper.
Keep my wardrobe neat. (hard)


its the year 2008. will be getting into a new school, meeting new people, new schedules to get used to, starting all over again. sigh..but i guess everything happens for a reson.

went to countdown at esplanade yesterday with my fellow classmates. jess joined us for dinner and she had to go. boohoo..
then we went walking around the malls, and we all bought a little something for ourselves. haha..mi and vivian bought cardigans (diff colour), and the guys bought singlets (totally identical). lol..then we went to marina then to esplanade. jia hao manage to find us just in time, like 2 mins before 12am. haha..but it wasnt really a countdown. nobody was counting at all. its only when they heard the POM POM, then everybody start screaming. otherwise, they wouldnt even know its already 12am. nevertheless, the fireworks display was fab. but the crowd was horrible. had to squeeze through tons of people, and had to create pathways through bushes. lol..and saw loads of bangalahs. scary.



vivian, we all know you're not camera shy. xD aaron bought his little bag of treats to feed us. kinda pathetic though, cos they are all mini sized. lol



pushing their way through the bushes


nice right??



then at bout 2am, went to meet up with the usual bitches. had supper at ah mei. the prata and nai cha sure tasted good. but oil and milk doesnt go well in my tummy. haha..only reached home at bout 4.30am.

woke up at 11.30am today. slack throughout. then surprisingly, i went jogging. ran 8 big rounds of the track. then my head felt very heavy, and my vision start to whiten. then i suddelyn rmb, i didn eat my lunch, cos i was still full from supper. boohoo...wanted to run 10 rounds, but i just felt too awful. at least i ran. teehee~

school will be reopening tmr. all my friends will be going back to school. sigh..will be so left out. all the best for tmr ya!



sigh..just had a heart to heart talk with my eldest sis. we were talking about my dad and ye ye. he was admitted to hospital again. before that, he was in a nursing home. he is getting more and more..er..he refused to bathe, refused to eat med. he will scold and hit the nurses when they asked him to bathe. he even tried to get rid of the tube they put through his nose. as his kidney is failing, all the toxins are all in his body. since he cant go to the toilet, the only way to get rid of the toxins is through his skin, that's why he needs to bathe. but..haix, he's getting more and more spoiled. he will even scold vulgarities at the nurses. and all of the medical bills are paid using my dad's medisave. my dad's brothers arent helping at all, NOT at all. yes, its true that my dad is the most well of one, but his brothers didn even lift a finger to help. his 2nd brother didn't even want to visit him, forever giving excuses. all of them think my dad is so rich, but he's not! in fact, i think his medisave is drying all. ye ye has been in and out of the hospital SO many times. he almost faced death many times too, even the doctors were amazed that he is still living. and all those medical bills were settled by my dad alone. ye ye is also getting more senile, always think he still so rich, and always hope that he can go back to shanghai to see all his 'friends'. sigh..and my sis's school fees (both sis), are all paid by my dad. one studying in La Salle, the other doing a private degree, the fees will be expensive loh. and next year, i'll be going to poly, its going to add on to his burden. me and my sis were thinking, what happens if something happens to my dad in future? with all his medisave dried up, who will help him? my sis arent working, my mum is just a kindergarten teacher, HOW? sigh..im just so worried.

No comments: