Thursday, January 3, 2008

im sad.

Jessica says (10:56 PM):today cat and i ate at the chinese rice stall
Jessica says (10:57 PM):then i left some rice on my plate again.. cat sighed and said this reminds me of cerlyn..she'll always play with your left over food
Jessica says (10:57 PM):somehow we always bring up something about vivian.sheila or u.. miss s12


it will never be the same again. miss those days. i would always look forward to going school because of those people. now..sigh, it will not be the same without them. missing them loads, truck loads. ):

just went jogging with my sis again today. ran 8 big rounds of track, wearing pj pe shirt. boohoo...miss pe loads! miss school loads! i even miss wearing my sch uni. dont care..im going to crash their lecture some day!



oh, and my mum loves the brownies i bought from taka's brownie factory for christmas. yay!

No comments: