Friday, February 22, 2008

DILEMMA!

i was in a mess today. for the past few days, i have been applying for quite a number of jobs, and not a single one replied. (ok, only one, which was telemarketing, and found out that the pay sucks.) and when i was on the way to my outdoor camp training this afternoon, suddenly another 3 jobs came knocking on my door. damn irritating lah..just when i didn't need anymore, *poof* all appeared and left me in a dilemma.

First was Recurit Express's pharmacy job. They told me to go for interview at Ngee Ann City on Monday morning. I was thinking to myself, did i even apply for this job, working in a clinic?? May be i did..out of desperation.

Second was the cashier job at Orchid Garden in Botanic Garden. Pays only 5 bucks an hour, and only requires me to work from 9.30am to 2.30am. So early, far, and short working hours. Interview on tuesday and have to start working on the day itself.

Lastly was the Play Court coordinator job at Vivo city. Pays $1200 a month. But what they need is a permanent part timer, so they would require me to work when school starts too. I agreed..but this job is not a sure-get job as she has to send my resume to her manager first. Anyway, its my first choice among the 2 other jobs.

DILEMMA!!

I stood at the entrance of Boon Lay MRT station like a dummy for at least 20 mins, thinking whether or not to go to the training, thinking of which job to take. Argh! really felt so lost. Seriously. Decided to just go for the training anyway, since i was already outside. I was practically frowning throughout the whole train ride.

The training was alright. kinda fun actually. practised cheers and games and stuff. and all the Dos and Don'ts of being a facilitator in a camp. Sigh..should i really take up this job? they have camps throughout the entire month in march. seems like fun. just from this training alone, i already made a few other friends. but, the pay is rather low.

Should i get the facilitator job or the play court coordinator job? but im afraid if i accept the facilitator job, the play court one will call me. if i continue waiting for the play court job, wont it be a waste of time when they fail to contact me? and i have to reply to the facilitator job supposedly by tonight! HELP! ):


yea, i know this post kinda wordy. but i cant help it. boohoo..

No comments: