Wednesday, February 13, 2008

first personal camera in my hands!

wooo..went to vivo with my sis. finally have my personal digital camera. bought it with my hard earned money, cost me 219 bucks, with comes with 2 1GB memory card, case and stuff. wanted to get coloured and prettier ones, but too ex. bought the second cheapest one. oh well..able to take pictures, that's good enough for me.


pop by candy empire to grab some sweets. gosh..love their pink lady sweets

before that, went to goodwood park hotel to collect my pay of 83 bucks. that's for working for 2 days, 8 hours each. then popped down to clarke quay to submit my time sheet for that pokka promoter job. hope they contact me asap for another assignment. went for a jog before dinner. have been jogging for the past 3 days. eager to fulfill my new year resolution!!

phew..tiring day. ><

No comments: