Thursday, February 7, 2008

met up with some of s12 peeps today. yes, i know i was late. that was because nobody told me what time we were meeting, only till aaron told me at 10.15am that we were meeting at 11am! i was still home loh! sheesh..also wasn't totally my fault. ):

was feeling kinda awkward while hanging out with them. maybe because im drifting further away from them. the last time i actually talked to them was like last month. sigh..hope it won't get worse. at least it started to get better when the 3 girls when to savour heavenly cakes at secret recipe. yummy..
marble cheesecake

chocolate indulgence

3.60 bucks per person. hee.. (:

after that, went to gran's for reunion dinner. when i finally saw my cousin whose family migrated to shanghai, *poof*, he became a giant. even taller than my tallest cousin, 1.82m! gosh..and he's a year younger than me. just a matter of months, and he grew that much.

was only half of the amount the food we had. haha..at the cousins table

No comments: