Friday, February 15, 2008

amore

im tired.

went to amore @ jp with my eldest sis today. took low-impact aerobics and new body lessons, with last for a total of 2 hours. went only because she had an amore ang bao, which allows her to bring a friend for a free three-days trial.

LO was fun..haha. was like a combination of dancing and aerobics. though we all look kinda stupid, but who cares, its a guy-free place. hahaha.. New Body reminds me of the torturous canoe gym trainings. all the techniques are like identical la..just that they reduce the weights, probably by 8 times. at least it helps to tone our muscles. which i really need. >.< style="font-size:130%;">P.S I Love You, Hilary Swank. because of my eyes and features -.- she's crazy. Hilary is a hollywood actress, and im just...me. lol

No comments: