Sunday, August 3, 2008

asshole

You asshole.

You piss me off.
You make me puke.

As though it is my fault that you fell into that damn pit.
Shouldn't have even bother to talk to you nicely.
I don't even feel guilty for disappointing you anymore.

I'm sorry that the truth hurts.
I have already warned you since the beginning.
And now, you wanted me to tell the truth, and i did.
You wanted me to say it again, and i did.
What did i get in return, some darn rude comment from you.
I should be the one doing that.
I should be the one asking you to shut your damn mouth.

You call that maturity? I highly doubt so.
You call that 'respecting my decision'? I fking highly doubt so.

Star, what star?
It isn't my fault that you caught the wrong star.
So stop saying it as though i owed you loads.
I hope you fall into a blackhole.

030808; 0245
A date to remember?
A time to remember?
In my nightmare, that is!

Still think that we can be friends?
It will be hella hard.
Glad that I won't be seeing you anytime soon.
Glad that its so distant.


screwyou!

thanks for spoiling my day, ass.




sorry that this post is full of vulgarities. i'm just venting my anger.

No comments: