Thursday, August 28, 2008

recovery

Alright people, i'll be leaving for Genting and KL tomorrow morning.
Kinda regret that i agreed to go, cos i have to miss S12 outing to Seoul Garden tmr.

Haven't seen them for 29469384180 days mann! Miss them like #!&*%$@!
Sigh..guess i'll have to wait some more. Ohya, Happy happy birthday to Hazel and Derek in advance. Sorry i cant be there ):

Well, at least i can get to go shopping in KL, right? And my dad just gave me 50 bucks, as shopping allowance. Hahaha..so nice! Anyhow, i need to pack my bag soon.

So, toodles people! Don't miss me!

____________________________________________


Though i highly doubt it will come true, i will still be counting the days left.
It has been wandering around in my head for weeks.
All because this is the first time i felt so strong for something like it.
Perhaps because you had reassured me for more than once.

But..sigh.

Never once did i teared over something this silly.

Oh how i wish it will come true. But looks like that shooting star isn't going to fulfill my wish.
Guess im going to try to free my mind from it during this 3 days away.

When will the day ever come, when everybody feels the same way?



All the wrongs keep coming, but never the right one.

No comments: