Sunday, October 26, 2008

clandestine affair


Firstly, anybody has this song? My new craze. Haa :D

Haven't been blogging for quite some time.
2 reasons: Busy busy busy & im just plain lazy. Or rather, too tired to blog. I'm back to my old lifestyle of sleeping late again. Black eye rings are coming back again. Booo ):

And we spent hours and hours on the Coffee Table Book for our Bintan trip, and it isnt even graded. Dont ask why, but we just wanna do it. Stayed in school till its like 9 plus for 2 days. Phew...guess it was worth it though. (:

The drilling of the hindges to the planks of wood are no easy job. Trust me. And the hand drawn illustrations are proudly done by the 5 of us: Hwans, Vencia, Justin, Fara & me (:

Hwan was especially proud of her vodafone bus illustrations. haha


A job well done.

When will my patience run out mann? Have been tolerating for quite some time ):
And i just updated my wishlist :x


Have been spending my weekends with him, while mugging for my assignments.
Thanks for your company! ♥

No comments: