Thursday, October 30, 2008

Sickly

Tokyo Tower

oh..and i did this colour pencil drawing for DS's homework last week. Photo on the left, drawing on the right. Colours abit off though.


Exhausted.

Have been feeling rather lethargic & sickly for the entire week. It was last Saturday when i started to have a slight sore throat. And over the next 3 days, it got worse and finally had a fever. As usual, my fever symptoms showed up: swelling ears and rashes on my body. Finally gave up and didn't turn for school on Wednesday to see a doctor. Was told that my throat was inflammed and all..sooo, yeah. Feeling better today, though my throat still hurts whenever i eat or drink. And thanks to my medication, keep making me drowsy and thirsty. Hate it.
And thanks to my angel, who bought me a pack of Strepsils today! ♥
Sick i may be, yet i still have to work throughout the night for my HCD assignment. Sigh.

And thanks to my beloved classmates, who gave me a super belated birthday present. Haha! Love you guys anyway! ♥






Sometimes, i would rather do it alone. It might even be less tiring.
I don't have the energy to keep asking. And i don't feel good every time i do so.

No comments: