Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Shopping


Pictures taken at Orchard.




Spent my entire day out with my parents and 2nd sis. Went to Orchard, cause my mum wanted to change her dress meant for my cousin's wedding on 1st Nov. Was searching high and low for my birthday pressie too, so my mum can get it for me. Yet again, indecisiveness got into me. Didn't know if i should get a wallet, a pair of shoes, clothes..blahhhh. In the end, i got this tote bag with bicycle prints. So far, the cheapest pressie my mum ever got for me for my birthday. But oh well..ha, its nice.

And half way while shopping, got this unexpected call. Haha..again, it was weird. After what i said, i doubt i will get any more calls from him again. Ha..have no idea what to say to him, except that. So, sorry. At least i wont be seeing him anytime soon, so that prevents the embarrassment :

After that, went to take my granny out for dinner to Tiong Bahru, and went home. That's when i realised that i have quite a num of dresses while ransacking my wardrobe, to look for a dress for my cousin's wedding. Have 2 black, 4 white, 1 purple, 1 red. Hahaha..didn't know i had so many of them. And looks like i have to wear my black heels too. Haven't touched them in years, cos they got kinda small. But since i didn't had time to get another pair, just have to stick to them.

Will be going for my first squash training in 2 weeks tmr. Since i have been missing them ever since i started work. Will be popping by Clarke Quay first to return the ice box and uniform. Oh..and i'll be meeting my sec sch mates for a chalet from fri to sat! Yay! Haven't seen them in months. There will be loads of catching up to do, esp with my reen! Haha.. and on Saturday afternoon, have to rush down to ECP for squash outing. Mann..busy busy. Still have yet to start much on my IDS assignment and DS presentation, and school's starting in 12 days. So SCREWED!

Ok, have no idea why am i babbling so much. But i just feel like typing more today. Ha! Pardon me.



And i really miss working.
And i really miss the people.
And also missed listening to Jay's song on YES 93.3.
It makes me feel good.
Now i can only listen to it from my blog.

No comments: