Sunday, October 5, 2008

seventeen going eighteen


Alrights. I'm back from 4e4's chalet. Wasn't as much fun i expected it to be. Prolly cause it was a 2days 1 night thingy, so we couldn't really do much. And prolly cause most people had to either come late or leave early, so time spent together was further cut short. Nevertheless, we still had fun. Meeting up with old friends is never boring to me.

And photos from my cam kinda suck alot. My camera that just came back from repair 2 days ago isn't the same anymore. It's so much harder so focus and all. Sigh..this is what u get from a 199 bucks camera. Guess i should start investing again. Shall upload photos from reen's cam once i got them. Anyhoww....

Ok, we didn't had a bbq. But we did have pizzas! Hahaha..though the flavours are kinda weird.
And i made jellies again! This time, they are mango flavoured. Hahaha..and they liked it! (:
hahahhaa. somehow, i took loads of unglam photos of them. But i shall be nice and not upload them. Since u cant see this girl's face, i guess it's alright huh? FYI, it's NOT tan wei lin :p

The only photo that turned out alright in my cam. Hahaha..the nicer camwhore pics are in reens cam.

And they sure are sneaky sneaky people. I seriously did not suspect anything at all. Nothing!
While reen and me went off to shower at the public toilet, i didnt know they were like getting the cake ready. Then even text reen about it, and i didnt even know. Hahaha..

Weilin with the four seasons chocolate cake. yummm!


And darn, they had to surprise me when i was looking in my worse. I just showered, hair was wet and uncombed, wearing bad clothes. mannnn..
Hahahha..thanks guys! (:
Had a long walk with reen after that. Been months since i last saw her. Loads of catching up to be done. And finally, i told her what i have been keeping to myself for months. Felt so much better after letting someone know, and got some advices too. Thanks alot girlfriend! ♥

After that, we spent most of the night just chatting, laughing, playing weilin's ultra mini mahjong and heart attack. Hahaha..only slept at about 3 plus 4? Couldn't really sleep anyway, kept waking up. So i just slept for about 2 to 3 hours.
Was really tired, cause i had to go down to East Coast at 1pm for an squash outing. Turned out that everybody was late. Only a few came on time. Anyway, we only cycled pretty much the whole time. Cycled to the take off area of Changi Airport, and back. And my ass hurt, a lot, till right now, this instance ): Decided not to have dinner with them, since i was almost half dead. Headed straight home after that to catch a movie with Alfred. Thanks to hwan's recommendation, we watched 'Connected'. Haha..yeah, it was pretty good and like she said "action-packed to the max!" haha..but it was kinda draggy, but it was still good i guess. hahaha..only reached home at about 3am, and flopped right down on my bed. sheesh.

Only woke up at 12pm today. Didn't expect me to sleep this long. Was pretty much slacking throughout the whole day. Wanted to do my assignments, but wasn't very successful. Ended up just lazing around the house. Went to Keppel Bay's tcc for dinner after that to celebrate my birthday. Mann..love the ambiance there. It soooo reminds me of Sentosa Cove. Love ambiance in tcc too. Looks so grand, yet cozy and comforting. ahhhh..but too bad i didn't really enjoy myself much, since i wasn't feeling very well. Couldn't even really taste much of the food too. Darn..wasted!




Went to island creamery for dessert after that, and my mum bought the Alanska cake for my birthday. Tasted quite yummy with the meringue coating on top with ice cream and strawberry bits in there.





And these are my presents from my family. Absolutely love this bag from my mum. Just love the bicycle prints on it. Yay!
And my sisters bought this top from River Island. Didnt really like it though..but oh well ><



Will be meeting up hwan and reen tmr. Yay! (:

No comments: