Sunday, September 27, 2009

Aches and breaks


The slowest passing weekend ever.
Watching every minute pass was so torturing.
Kept looking at the hands of my watch tick tocking.

Especially those 4 hours from 1 to 5pm, before i had my dinner break, they could kill mannn! It was seriously such a bore. Adding on, i had to stand for 8 hours, with a darn red tray hanging down my neck. Gahhhh! Luckily, things went by much faster on Sat and Sun, thanks to the crowd. And it made it even better when i met up with my favourite people after work. Even had an impromptu movie date with reen, watching Phobia 2. Darn scary mann, but with a funny ending. Worth watching!

And thanks dear, for traveling all the way down to boon lay.

Oh my aching back and shoulders. It feels like my old back injury mann. Darn the long standing hours. Seriously hope i can push the job away for next weekend. Yikes!
And i better start Maya-ing soon. Sigh. Korea in 2 weeks, which means school is starting soon. Bugger!

No comments: