Monday, September 21, 2009

Enjoying summer nights



After craving for weeks, finally had some of these.
Yum yum.

And i lost my IC. Dammit. I feel like an illegal immigrant now. Can't help but put the blame on those ******* people in that company. Yeah, call me racist, but i really don't like to work in that kind of environment. Hope they are not the ones who stole it. Who knows, they might do something with my identity. Sigh. There goes another 100 bucks. Hope mumsie will be willing to fork out for me. Yikes ):

Have been spending my time with my boy. Did a bit of shopping here and there. But still have yet to get my white earphones and wallet. Perhaps i should just get my wallet from Korea, 2 weeks later? Hmmm..i need to earn more moneyyyy!! $.$

Heh, still have yet to start on my Maya assignment. Enjoying my summer nights away :D ♥ ♥ ♥

No comments: