Thursday, September 24, 2009

Busy busy

Went to Wisma at 10.30am this morning, just to queue up to register for Nike's Human Race 10Kthat will take place on 24th October. Application was supposed to be closed, but due to overwhelming response, they decided to open another 500 walk-in application.

So off i went to register with my boy. I was the 292nd person. The first person came at like 6am luhh! Crazy people. We waited from like 10.30am to almost 4pm mannnnnnnn! My oh-s0-familiar feeling of the fainting spell keep happening to me. Annoying. Keep having cold sweat and jelly legs and wobbly heads. Sheesh! I'm such a weakling. Weird thing is that it doesn't happen to me when i'm running. >< And thanks dear, for accompanying me! :D

Went of to attend the product training at Clarke Quay. Ended up lugging 2 bags of SOYJOY stuff home. Will be working at Jurong Point's NTUC this Friday to Sunday, and next weekend at Woodlands's Cold Storage, wearing some big red dress. Think i'll end up looking like some weirdo doll. Oh well...and I've calculated, should be able to earn 294 bucks? Hmmm.. |:

2 more weeks to Korea. I MUST start on Maya sooooooon!!! Gahhhhh! ):
Oh..and my results came out today. Not that bad luh (:

No comments: