Monday, September 7, 2009

Where's my play time?

Spent my weekends working as a flyer distributor. 7 bucks an hour. Worked with hwans on Saturday at Taka Orchard, and then with Dave at Boon Lay. It sure wasn't an easy job. The last time i had to stand for hours was when i was working as a promoter, and was required to stand for 8 hours. Sheesh. But working with friends made it a little more bearable and fun i suppose. Yeah. Don't think I'll mind working again, provided if i have the time (:

And my weekend spent with you was fun. Though i had to grit my teeth and bear with your supposedly self-acclaimed good cooking skills you have. Tee hee..but nevertheless, it's still another yayness for me :D


And i finally found the mp3 that caught my attention. No more sandisk for me. It's Samsung's black YP-Q2. Woo! $169 for 4gb. Not bad ehh..gonna get it once i get my last assignment done and over with this coming friday, and the squash training camp coming up this weekend. I'm seriously suffering during my traveling journey without any music. Yikes.

So, yeap, busy week ahead for me. Squash competitions which I'm so gonna lose, assignment deadline, squash camps..where's my long deserving play time??? But at least i'm flying to Korea on 6 Oct for our school trip. Double yayness! I want more part time jobs!!


Charming! Hahaha!
And i can't wait for next week (:

No comments: