Monday, March 17, 2008

minghui's bday!

16th March, Sunday
went to ming hui's surprise bday bbq party yesterday at pasir ris. sooo far >.<
was kinda awkward though, not really close we minghi's friends. but well..yea, celebrate friend's bday, alright lah.



happy couple
birthday boy (:
lol..took many testing photos, cos of the picky girls, me and zhiwen. ter soon looks the same in ALL photos. lol..

was set on timer, then someone called me to do something at the last min. so, *poof*, im gone. the pic looks kinda ghostly though...



haha, it really looks quite the same. >.<



many kittens there! gosh..love em to bits. but they are so defensive, had to play with them, using a branch



played mind games with fahmi, on the way home. lol..


17th March, Monday

went down to SP to enroll. fortunately, my admin card's pic didn turn out that bad. just alittle stretched, just like everybody's.
and im sooo dead..my work clashed with almost all the orientation camps, except FOC. damn..wanted to join the sports camp. oh well. and my last day of work clashed with my design software installation day as well! lucky, zhiwen wanna help me to bring down. love you loads!! thanks ar!!
.
and im so pissed. i met up with peizhen after my loooooong enrollment, so that she can pei me during the long 5 hours of configuration of my laptop. turned out that they dont have the software to install windows xp into my vista. GRRRR..its the second time that i carried my heavy load to sp, and have to carry back again, gaining nothing but sweat! i blame that previous lady who said i can come down!!
then we went down to causeway to gai gai instead. lol..never fail to laugh when im with peizhen. laugh at her, actually. wahaha..china girl!


No comments: