Thursday, March 27, 2008

sick as ever

instead of recovering, it got worse. though the fever is gone, the itchy swollen rashes are still on me. this morning, woke up with red swollen rashes on my neck, head and lower back. sigh..didn want to take leave again, so i dragged myself out of bed. sigh..
.
and my throat hasnt recovered. it even hurts to swollen now. am coughing like i never cough before. why am i taking such a long time to recover?? SIGH..
.
went down to clarke quay to collect my pay cheque that i have earned when i worked as a Pokka promoter. 288 bucks for 48 hours. at least i still have some income. and i dont understand how jevi earned 350 bucks. he started one day later then me. though he work like 2 hours more than me for a few days, how he got almost a hundred bucks more? booo..
and kenneth kept asking me work when my school starts. maybe its cos i performed oh-too-well in my last promoting assignment. HA..oh well, have to see hows my course's schedule is like first.

No comments: