Wednesday, March 5, 2008

downtown

received SP's enrolment letter yesterday. so i went for the medical check up at JMC today. cost me 25 bucks: x-ray, urine test, eye test..zzzz. took a total of 2 hours. and i bought the turquoise wallet that i have been eyeing on for the past 3 weeks, while waiting for time to pass.

met up with shihui, weilin and zhiwen in the afternoon. went downtown, purpose was for weilin to get a pressie for zw, for shihui to give pressie to zw. everything was about her today!



LOL.
zhiwen kept taking random photos -.-
.
haha..and my purpose was to eat Chippy! Just cant get enough of the cheesy sausage (: and we all made a mess of ourselves while eating. everyone but me, got drips of sausage on them. lol..but me, blame me and my big stupid mouth and my butter fingers! i was like saying i was the only one who was the cleanest, and the next min, i drop the mashed potato spoon on my bag. -.-


while waiting for the arrival of our sausages...

heh..my purpose of going down town was because of this cheesy sasuage and mashed potato. but zhiwen's sausage looked kinda ehhhhh...
so suay. my face kana covered by a stain on the mirror. tsktsk!
lol..took the last few pics before shihui left.

look at zhi wen's AH-GO-GO style. nice right? with matching
很贵的 hairband from her bday pressie from shuihui




we all bought ear rings from four skin. the colourful ones were bought by the three girls.
and this is my red & white one. lollipop!


and i'll be working on my first and last assignment as a camp facilitator on friday. haha..reason being, i found another job. anyway, i'll be going down to clarke quay again for a pre-camp briefing at 5pm tmr. then on friday, it will be a one-day camp.
then on monday, i'll be working at PCI, doing admin work. earns 1.1k per month. wooo! all thanks to zhi hui! due to his recommendation to the manager, my pay got higher! thank you! (:


pictures from hazel's cam, taken on 020308.
.
hazel and me (:
take 1: lol..doing the wrong thing at the wrong time
take 2
take 3- yay!

.

.


and melissa just sent me this. lol

No comments: