Wednesday, March 19, 2008

so NOT my day

today just sucks. it was so NOT my day. arghh!!!

1) bad hair day. just doesnt curl the way i want it to be.

2) late for work this morning, about 15 mins late, cos i missed the bus to boon lay, and had to wait for another bus for 15 mins to my work place.

3) did something wrong while working. wrote the wrong stuff on the wrong check. and my supervisor had to ask my other colleagues to help me void them all, about 10 pieces. caused so much trouble! made me feel so stupid. i apologised to liz after work, though she said its alright...but still, sighh.. felt so dumb for the rest of the 2 hours just before work ended. end up stoning there, staring into black space.

4) forgotten to take my wallet after work, left it in the drawer. had to walk all the way back from the bus stop, back to the office.

5) thus, ending up waiting for another 15 mins for the bus back to boon lay. waited a total of about 20 mins. sigh..

6) and im getting sick. damn..

SIGH..just cant click well with my other colleagues. they are like all in their late 20s, early 30s, some maybe even in their 40s. and most of them are foreigners, Chineses, Malaysians, Indonesians, cant really talk to them. just cant mix well among them..sigh... i dont wanna work anymore!! suffering!!! one of the worse jobs i have ever work. 10 more working days to go...heeellppp!! T.T

No comments: